My client, a leading Trust based in the heart of Cheshire are currently looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Administrator to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
Working within a fast-paced and dedicated team you will be responsible for the administration on various contract areas and projects.
- Enthusiasm to learn new tasks and commit to undertaking new challenges as and when they arise
- Provide administration support to the team through the effective delivery of accurate & timely data recording
- Achieve performance targets for your areas of responsibility
- Improve team processes and procedures by improving administration processes
- To work on chosen contracts and projects to encourage positive working relationships in the areas we work
- Raising Orders for servicing, compliance and sub-contractors contractors
The successful candidate will have:
- Be a real team player
- Ability to deal with information confidentially and sensitively
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are wanting to move into a business which not only offers competitive salaries and development but also prides itself on core values that everyone within the business represents.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.