We are currently seeking a competent and skilled Composite Trimmer/Fitter for our client, a prestigious and successful name in the supply of composite parts to the Motorsport/Aerospace and Defence industries.
As a composite Fitter/Trimmer will you be responsible for:
- Trimming and fitting of components and moulds for projects in the Motorsport, Aerospace and Automotive sectors
- Abiding to technical drawings and instructions
- Trimming and bonding of assemblies
- Using Jigs and Fixtures
- Fettling patterns and moulds
- Cutting and bonding of pattern materials
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of fitting and trimming composite materials from any of the following industries: Motorsport/Aerospace/Defence/Automotive.
- Attention to detail and experience of working with high-tech composite components.
- Working to tight time-frames.
In return you will receive the following:
- Workplace Pension
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory Bank Holidays (Increasing to 26 days after 2 years of continuous service)
- A modern working environment and onsite car parking.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.