Design Office Manager
c£38,000 + car + benefits
Full time, permanent
Join a successful established company | Enjoy good benefits package | Use your technical and commercial skills
Roof Truss Design Manager required by this well-established manufacturer of engineered wood products, to join one of their most successful branches based in the South East (just outside the M25 south of London). This company is continuing to innovate and introduce new products, and its design teams are keeping very busy.
As Design Manager reporting to the Sales Director, you will be managing a team of around ten Designers with the following primary responsibilities:
- Leading, managing and developing your team including setting and monitoring goals and targets
- Working closely with your customers performing an account management role
- Ensuring quality and commercial goals are met and maintaining compliance with national and company standards
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Experience as Roof Truss Designer at a senior or management level
- Proven commercial acumen, including good sales skills at all phases of the sales cycle
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels both within the organisation and with customers and suppliers
- Good understanding of UK Building Regulations
In your role as Roof Truss Design Manager, you will be joining a great company with benefits including car and employee discount scheme, as well as a range of group-wide benefits.
Apply today or call Sue Eustace for further information.
Key skills: Roof Truss Designer, Design Manager, Design Office Manager, EWP Designer, Timber Engineering Design, Mitek, Wolf, Pamir