Fixed Term Contract - July 2022
£19,000 - £20000
Howells Solutions are working with a leading national fire protection business to find a successful and proactive Contract Administrator to join their team in West Yorkshire.
- Responsible for greeting visitors
- Addressing visitor questions and needs
- Answering phones and fielding calls
- Ordering office supplies including refreshments
- Ordering, allocating and controlling stock of PPE and workwear
- Assisting National Support Manager (NSM) with control of company property and ensuring property forms are completed
- Fleet and fuel card allocation
- Office facility arrangements
- Ensuring that fleet and mobile phone spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Controlling ID cards (including printing for new starters)
- Assisting with preparations of new starter induction paperwork
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- Organising meeting room calendars
- Complete other clerical and administrative tasks
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.