Are you an enthusiastic and reliable contract compliance and quality officer local to Hammersmith and Fulham & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The contract compliance and quality officer will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a contract compliance and quality officer.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of:
- Supporting the contract manager
- Quality checking/auditing
- On-site inspections/audits
- Ensure resources (people, materials, etc.) are used efficiently
- Maintain stock management system
- Support ad-hoc and small works/projects
- Working on a 32 hour week
The successful candidate will have:
- A knowledge of QHSE and compliance in the workplace
- A high level of accuracy
- Full driving licence
- The successful candidate will be using Word, Excel and Outlook on a regular basis
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
To apply for this role please upload your CV.