Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Contracts Manager, seeking a salary from £32,000 per annum, plus company van and mobile phone? We are looking for dynamic people to manage and deliver a cost effective service and organise and motivate site under your supervision.
This role will involve scheduling work, liaising with clients with and co-ordinating the supply of equipment and materials.
You will be responsible for the delivery of safe and compliant services to meet contractual specifications on time and on budget.
The successful contracts manager will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in hard landscaping
- SSSTS or SMSTS certificate
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- A full UK driver licence
- Managed hard/soft landscaping projects in the past
- Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
- Experience in brickwork, irrigation, paving
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
- Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business objectives
To apply for this role please upload your CV