A fantastic opportunity within a commercial and contracts team has become available!!!
The company is a successful ICT and Communications business who pride themselves on service, commitment and value to all customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing a large high value customer
- A customer facing role - rapport building with stake holders
- Working closely with the project, legal and commercial teams on to provide customer support
- Assure that requirements are met and exceeded
- Change control for a high value project
- Advising on contract documents to project team
We would love to hear from you if you have had the following experience:
- Dealing with customers through various channels of communication including face to face
- Experience/knowledge of Contract Services and IT Model Services Contract
- We would like to speak to someone who done one of the following job roles: Contracts Officer, Contracts Assistant or Commercial Assistant
This position is paying between £28000 to £34000 (Pending on experience level). 33 days annual leave, including bank holiday's (plus the option to buy or sell). Company pension package. Family friendly policies (including childcare vouchers). Occupational health support. An employee-funded car leasing scheme.
This job is easily commutable to anyone living in and around Warwick.
If you're interested hearing more about the role then please apply online today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.