Control Systems Design Engineer
Have you graduated within the last two years? Looking to work with specialist control panel designers and control panel builders?
A well-known control panel manufacturer is using recent success to grow further and has now opened a new opportunity for a Control System Design Engineer.
Control System Design Engineer
- Design control systems for a various range of machinery.
* An understanding of control applications, particularly on machinery containing sensors, heaters, pumps and conveyors.
* Design control systems based either on URS, FDS and documents generated by others or by developing control strategies to meet client's requirements.
* Electrical circuit design containing emergency stop functions, motor starters and protection, variable speed drives, power distribution and PLCs.
* Design of control panel layouts.
* Ability to program simple PLC and HMI applications.
* Provide professional technical quotes for customers
* Provide technical support during the in-house manufacturing of control panels and during installation plus occasional FAT/SAT
* Develop bills of materials for purchasing
- A relevant degree or qualification (HNC OR HND).
- Entry-level PLC programming skills.
- 1-3 years of experience.
For more information, please apply and we will be in touch.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.