Permanent full time
Would you like to work for a successful engineering company who specialise in the design, manufacture, support control systems, bespoke solutions and turnkey projects to a range of sectors?
Working as a Control Systems Engineer you will:
- Control system documentation (FDS, SDS, FAT, SAT)
- Responsible for programming various automated systems / devises, using programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
- Travel and Commission project on client's site when required. (Wide UK travel)
- Flag up any foreseen delays with the software design and commissioning of the system.
- Develop new software for customer specific equipment.
- Configuration and programming of multiple PLC, HMI, SCADA and telemetry systems including (Siemens S7, WinCC, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix)
To be successful, we're looking for:
- Strong PLC / controls background ideally with Siemens / Mitsubishi / Allen Bradley or similar platform.
- Experienced with SCADA configuration (WinCC, Wonderware and Panelview etc)
- A Time served apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be experienced with client facing.
£40,000 to £45,000 pa basic salary with pension and health care plan, free on-site parking. Holiday is 32 days including all statutory and public holidays.
Commutable from: Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Salisbury, Fareham and Waterlooville
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.