Control Tower Manager
Up to £50K + Bonus + benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally supply chain company. They are looking for a Control Tower Manager to join the team based near Heathrow Area.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Lead a Control Tower solution for a major UK airline Customer Supply Chain
- Manage a team of circa 10 people in different business units: Material Planning, Distribution, Logistics, and Warehousing
- Be the key contact for the customer, ensure customer requirements are captured and delivered accordingly.
- Own the commercial relationship between the company and the customer
- Be a referent of continuous improvement in order to reduce non value added extra cost that allows the customer to invest in key areas
- Ensure proper completion of services, manage performance, build and analyse customer's KPIs and implement action plans
The ideal candidate will have
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Background and experience in control tower solution, material planning, distribution, logistics and warehousing
- Feel comfortable with managing budget
- Good understanding of supply chain operations
- Tech-savvy and confident with Excel and Microsoft package
- Customer centric and commercially astute
- High level of problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 15/10/2019