Salary: Circa £55'000 per annum + Personal Development
Our client based in Leicester are a world leader in the production of advanced materials utilised within the Manufacturing industry. Working as part of and providing support to a multi-disciplined engineering, maintenance, combustion and control team to support manufacturing activities across the local sites.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Control of maintenance & statutory inspections of site HV & LV networks
- Efficient resolution of plant & equipment PLC/CNC control system faults
- Identification of obsolescent plant & equipment control systems across sites, developing and delivering appropriate upgrade / replacement plans
- Improving site energy management and driving electrical energy efficiency projects
- Working as part of a multi - functional engineering team to develop shared skills and competencies with the team.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- A relevant Electrical qualifications
- Experience with HV & LV networks & associated switching
- PLC programming skills - Allan Bradley, Fagor, Siemens etc.
- Knowledge of Combustion, Tool Room or Forgings would be advantageous
- Evidence of leadership & staff development skills
- Problem solving & root cause analysis experience
- Experience if fault diagnosis of PLC/CNC control systems
- Ability to prioritise & plan routine work schedules
- Project Management experience
Qualities & Attributes
- Excellent awareness and attention to HSE and Quality standards, requirements and processes.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work within a team and share knowledge.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and organise.
- Demonstrates a proactive and motivated attitude.