Credit Control Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Credit Controller/ Administrator to support the credit control department by providing accurate and effective accounts information to the Management Team.
Description of duties:
- To accurately and efficiently input sales invoices
- To allocate payments with the use of Sage Line 50
- Ensuring customer payments are received accurately and on time
- Answering of general telephone calls as well as dealing with customer queries
- Providing accurate end of month accounts information
- Providing office support to other departments as and when required
- Efficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Chasing invoices and payments
The candidate must be proficient working on both Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will have previous working experience within a Credit Control position, however strong administrators with experience within finance will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with an eye for detail and the ability to work as part of a team.