Currently serving more than 80,000 customers in 100 countries they are a truly global business. Reporting into the Credit Manager, the Controller will effectively manage the cash collections for 3 entities within the UK and in Europe.
As the Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Effectively chase and collect due and overdue invoices by the daily action of tasks in Sidetrade.
- Processing of cash receipts and direct debit collections daily in Sage.
- Processing credit limit requests in a timely manner.
- Releasing blocked orders with the appropriate level of urgency.
- Communicating and cooperating with business and customer.
- Reconciliations of multiple currency accounts receivable ledger.
- Keeping accurate records for each customer.
- Reviewing the aged debtor analysis and escalating issues when necessary.
- Attending monthly status meetings.
- Monitoring the limits for existing customers and establishing limits for new customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Self-motivation and flexible approach to work.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Sage or SAP.