Salary up to £25,000 (based on experience) + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international leading IT hardware company that is seeking to appoint a Credit Controller. The ideal candidate will be able to manage all the administrative duties and coordinate key accounts while maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8.30 am-5.30 pm / Friday: 8.30 am-3.30 pm
- Resolving payment discrepancies with different customers
- Issuing credit when appropriate under specific policies
- Liaising with the sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders
- Responsible for all collection correspondence via telephone and email
- Updating the internal system with the customer accounts and credit terms
- Taking decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold
- Reconciling any account discrepancies
- Plus, any other work-related duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English
- Be fluent in another European language would be a plus
- Have strong communications skills
- Have ideally 1-2 years' experience in Credit Control
- Have good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Emails
- Have good numeracy skills.
- Have good organizational skills
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Closing Date: 30th July 2019