An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced credit controller to join a robust accounts team, working for a leading manufacturer. Joining a small team but working as part of a UK wide organisation you'll be supported but will have responsibility for your own duties within the role.
This growing manufacturer based in Chester are wildly known for their excellent client service and staff retention. Beginning its life back in the early 1900s this company quickly developed a reputation for providing excellent service and as such continued to expand its product line to meet demand and supply to a wider network whilst obtaining a number of awards along the way.
As a Credit Controller you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger teams
- Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices
- Proactively reducing the customer debt to improve company cash flow
- Posting cash received from suppliers to the ledger
- Negotiating payment plans with suppliers to recover outstanding debts
We're keen to speak to anyone with the following skills or experience
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and SAP would be beneficial
- A background within the manufacturing industry would also be of benefit
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
An excellent salary package of £20,000 - £22,000 is offered for this role alongside the following benefits; 24 days holiday + bank holiday and free on-site parking. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8 am - 5.30pm.