Credit Controller/ Reconciliation Clerk
Salary: £20k - £25k DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.00pm
Do you want to work for a friendly organisation that has a great reputation within its marketplace?
You will already have a great knowledge within reconciliation and credit control ideally within an FCA regulated environment and thrive in a busy working environment.
- Reconciliation of debtors, cash and creditors
- Data and record management
- Deliver outstanding customer service to clients
- Ensure all compliance with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Maintain good business relationships with clients, associates and third parties
- Attend regular review meetings
- Credit control
- Client invoicing
- Update accurate records on the CRM system
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally reconciliation and credit control experience ideally within an FCA regulated environment, however it is not a necessity
- A good understanding of general and legal principles applicable within the insurance sector
- Processing payments and cash collection
- Advanced Excel skills
- Great attention to detail and analytical with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and global leading organisation, for more information please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.