Personnel Selection are currently recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to join a fantastic company, within a friendly team. The contract will run up until the end of August, possibly slightly longer.
This is a full time, office based role working Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.15 pm (45 min lunch) and Friday 8.30am -1.30pm.
The ideal person for the role of Credit Controller has:
- Experience in using a double entry accounting system
- Previous experience in credit control
- A firm approach, with excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure, in a team environment
The role of Credit Controller will involve:
- Assisting the existing team with a backlog of work
- Accounts ledger
- Ensuring debts are paid in a timely manner
- Utilising the company databases effectively
If you're immediately available and keen to commit to this temporary position, please do send your CV ASAP.