As a Customer Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a diverse, growing, fast-paced and reputable business, that are more than willing to offer plenty of training and potential progression for the right person. You will be lucky enough to have lots of challenges that will allow you to enhance and build upon your current skills.
The company itself is in the Food and Drink Industry and is growing every day, because of this it is a naturally fast-paced environment. The company employ hundreds of people and they are known for their good staff retention and employee engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Whilst being the Customer Account Manager there are many opportunities where you will be required to contact existing customers to build and maintain relationships with them and meet their requirements.
- As a part of your day to day role you will be involved in managing several blue-chip companies that they work closely with in the food industry.
- You will be required to attend site visits, both with new and existing companies.
- Being an Account Manager, you will be dealing with different types of buyers who may require one specific product and others who may require multiple products that the company produce.
To Be Successful
- Must have been working within the Food Industry for over 2 years.
- Experience in Business to Business (B2B).
- Someone who is happy to work autonomously within the company.
- The job title with would be considered for this role would be a; Account Manager, National Account Manager, NAM or National Account Executive.
In return, you will offer a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.