Do you have an eye for detail?
How would you like to work in a modern office in Exeter where your excellent admin and IT skills can be put to good use?
If this sounds appealing call Andy now 01392 423301 to learn more about this exciting role!
Your new role
- You will be analysing content between customer and client by evaluating the content of the telephone calls and written communication.
- Providing feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable clients to deliver outstanding customer services.
- Inputting evaluation results and comments on to the software system.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be a highly effective communicator. Both verbal and written skills are essential for this role, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- It literacy is essential along with good accurate keyboard skills.
- Make outbound calls to survey customer service levels.
- Input survey results
- Due to the urgent nature of the role, candidates will need to be available immediately.
What you'll get in return:
- You will get a competitive salary which increases after successful completion of 6 Months probation period.
- Excellent working environment.
- You will join a supportive team with excellent learning and development opportunities and start a successful career with an established and successful business.
Working Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.