As the Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- · Be good at prioritising tasks
- · Cope well under pressure
- · Enjoy working to processes
- · Be able to manage a high volume of telephone calls
- · Enjoy interacting with people and providing administration support
- · Be professional, approachable and friendly
- · A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ ongoing previous / current customer service experience
- · Exceptional skills at communicating on telephone and via email correspondence
- · A sense of urgency and commitment to clients and your team
- · Strong problem-solving skills
- · Experience of working in a target-focused environment
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.