Come and join an enthusiastic and professional team within our client's expanding Business, enjoy benefits such as company bonuses, paid leave at Christmas and reduced hours on a Friday. Enjoy working Monday to Friday and receiving excellent training from your new employer. Become highly valued as a member of this closely-knit team and say goodbye to that 'I'm just another number' feeling.
A well-established Scarborough Business with an excellent track record of providing top quality personal and professional service for their clients. Working with the highest levels of customer service for both externally and internally.
- Input orders into the SAP system, processing and checking details and resolving any issues or queries. Generating and sending order acknowledgements.
- The timely release of order details to the team.
- Handling day-to-day enquiries received regarding customer contracts, products and general administration duties.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of each contract and notifying the customer of the delivery date (and time) by phone/E mail.
- Responding promptly and effectively within agreed KPI's
- Logging of complaints.
Castle Business Support division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous Customer Service, Account Management, Customer Service Administration and SAP experience.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday - with early finish on a Friday
- £18 - £20K per annum
- Time off at Christmas
- Excellent training programmes provided
- Easily commutable from Scarborough and surrounding areas
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.