We are on the lookout for a positive, proactive customer service administrator to join a vibrant customer services department within a leading firm based in Sherburn. This global organisation offers long term career prospects and personal growth for its employees across the globe. They pride themselves on providing high quality products coupled with a high level of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients placing orders with the business, whilst maintaining accuracy and efficiency in processing bespoke orders to clients requirements and delivery timescales. You will be the first point of contact for clients wishing to process orders and enquire as to order status, product availability and delivery schedules.
Your daily responsibilities as a customer service administrator will include;
- Using the SAP and CRM systems to process and update client orders
- Releasing orders in a timely manner to the production team to ensure timescales are adhered to
- Co-ordinate delivery of orders to client
- Manage client expectations, whilst dealing with enquiries, queries or complaints
- Manage client accounts and maintain a high standard of customer service
We are keen to speak to anyone who can demonstrate the following skills and / or experience;
- Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- A customer service background within the construction / manufacturing industries
- Experience using SAP, CRM and Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude and a strong willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing firm who offer great potential for future progression. They offer a competitive package including an excellent salary of between £18,000 - £20,000pa, 24 days holiday plus bank holiday and free on-site parking.