Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 per annum
Hours: You will be required to work Monday to Friday (no weekends), 35 hours per week between 8:30am and 5:15pm.
Julie Rose Recruitment is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for a financial services client, based in the heart of Bromley.
You will be working in a highly regulated FCA environment where Treating Customers Fairly is high priority. You will receive excellent training on the product and be awarded with good company benefits.
Key Responsibilities & Duties for the Customer Service Administrator:
- Liaise with Customers, Financial Advisers, external Underwriters and Providers
- Maintain and update Customer records
- Respond to Customer’s correspondence and telephone enquires
- Process and reconcile Customer payments
- Set up, manage and alter payment instructions
- Verify and process new applications
- Administer retirement options and benefits
- Manage and process contractual changes, options and benefits
- Assess and manage claim applications
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise to meet business deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in a financial background would be advantageous but not essential
Knowledge, Skills & Experience for the Customer Service Administrator:
Bring your excellent customer service skills to this company and you will enjoy the benefits of working within a friendly and professional team and rewarded with excellent company benefits.