Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their renowned global business. You would be managing a team of 8 staff, carrying out all day to day delegating, be responsible for managing the performance, coaching and recruiting.
This role is full time (Monday to Friday) and permanent. Our client is well known for retaining staff and having an inclusive and supportive work environment.
The responsibilities for this Customer Service Manager vacancy are:
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the team
- Analyse and present sales data to assist business decisions
- Create and implement a Customer Relationship Management strategy – focus top customers
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Identify sales opportunities within the existing stock range & new product
- Create cost alignment across all product range maximising profit margins
Experience/skills needed for this role:
- Experience managing a customer service type team
- Experience looking at new business opportunities and account management
- Experience in product sales
- Have an enthusiasm for cars
This role is £32-35K per annum and is not commission based.