Outstanding Career Opportunities - Permanent roles based in Taunton, Somerset, close to J25 of the M5
Starting Salaries: From GBP19k, plus bonus, plus major employer benefits
Full time or flexible working patterns to match your personal circumstances.
About our client
Founded over 100 years ago, they are one of the UKs most longstanding and respected Health Insurers. Continually striving to outshine the competition, they have won many awards for their excellent Customer Service and advanced use of technology.
As a not-for-profit organisation, they are driven by the desire to deliver innovative, dependable services to their customers when it matters most. Their ethos is to treat their customers as they would wish to be treated themselves.
They currently have vacancies for Customer Support Officers to:
· Provide first contact support to their customers, assisting them both in finding their correct treatment pathways and in managing their policy administration;
· Act with empathy and compassion towards their customers, assisting them at their time of need.
We are keen to hear from you if you are looking for a fulfilling career with purpose and have experience within either the customer service or medical services sectors, or if you have a medical / life sciences qualification.
What can they offer you?
· An excellent, supportive working environment in modern offices with good access from the M5 and ample on-site car-parking;
· Extensive employee benefits: an attractive starting salary, annual bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare and life insurance;
· Exceptional on-going business and medical training, with the opportunity to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
If you are interested in finding out more about these exciting roles, or applying for these positions, please contact us today.