Our client are a supplier of sheep shearing equipment and they require a Customer Service Operator / QA Administrator to join the team.
- Counter sales and service
- Answer phones, process orders, responding to emails, receipting goods inwards, warranty claims, credits, quotations, service reports, non-conformance reports.
- Participate in warehouse duties including dispatching goods and stock takes.
- Accounting work, including entering banking, invoices ETC.
- Prioritising service work for the Service Technician
- Maintain Quality Assurance system and documentation
- Responsible for maintaining ISO accreditation
- Great communication skills & telephone manner
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be eager to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Have common sense
- Have extreme attention to detail
- Can work quickly under pressure
- Full-time, Monday to Friday: 8:30 till 17:00 (37.5 hours per week).
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Negotiable depending on experience.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.