Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive and professional business?
Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to clients? Then this could be for you!
As a Customer Support Advisor your duties will include:
- Providing a proactive and responsive service maximising client retention.
- Managing policy administration and queries in a professional, timely and empathetic manner and in line with company guidelines.
- Providing professional assistance and advice to clients ensuring high levels of service.
- Maintaining accurate records and file notes.
- Checking, processing and issuing new policies within agreed company standards.
- Assisting with queries regarding potential and ongoing claims.
- Ownership of own continuing professional development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalents at C grade and above to include English and Maths. Able to produce certificates to verify all qualifications.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Great administration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage personal workloads, follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work closely and flexible with other team members.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment.
If you are interested in becoming an Advisor, click apply and upload a copy of your CV.