A Customer Support Engineer is required to provide technical product support relating to smart meters to external customers and provide technical support of industry-led requirements for metering products. Have the ability to talk with key customer stakeholders, be rigorous in finding out the root causes to either software or hardware problems for smart meters, provide support to customer testing and be involved with co-ordinating new product introduction to customers.
Customer Support Engineer Responsibilities & Experience:
- Resolution of customer complaints for meter related problems, including detailed investigation into the problems or causes of failures.
- Efficient, timely resolution of customer queries via CRM and liaison with other resolver Groups as needed.
- Manage demonstrations of metering products.
- Provide expert support during the end-to-end testing and production integration phases for customers.
- Ensure availability of integration environments for customer integration exercises.
- Utilise technical experience to identify meter requirements and test processes
Report product status, risks and observations to Product Management to ensure appropriate course of action can be agreed. The successful Customer Support Engineer will have excellent problem solving, attention to detail skills. Working as part of an established team you will also be able to work independently especially when travelling to customer sites. A driving licence is essential for this role.
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday, free parking, life insurance and many more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.