Customs & AEO Coordinator - VR/19896
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading logistics company, is looking for a Customs & AEO Coordinator to join their team in Dartford, Kent.
- Checking and ensuring that we have obtained Customs Representation Authority from customers with all relevant information
- Checking the accuracy of entries with special emphasis the calculation of VAT and Customs Duties
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures for Customs and AEO processes
- Direct liaison with external customers and internal customers
- Direct liaison with our UK Customs and AEO central coordinator as well as Customs authorities (HMRC) and other agencies as and when necessary (including, but not limited to, Border Force and DEFRA)
- Keeping up to date with on-going changes to relevant Customs procedures, legislation and Notices and applying those changes into the daily working tasks, processes and procedures as necessary
- Sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered as well as locate discrepancies and contact customers for amendments
- Classify range of commodities using on-line tools
- Log entries into customs software (Datafreight) in a timely manner
- Min 2 years customs entries experience
- Customer service skills
- Datafreight and CHIEF knowledge an advantage
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.