Customs Clerk - VR/19974
The Company & Role:
Our client, a logistics and global trade management provider, are looking for a Customs Clerk to join their team in Dover.
- Advising Clients of cleared shipments
- Assisting the senior clerks with completing the day to day Dover road freight, sea freight customs clearance work
- Assisting the senior clerks with completing the booking and delivery operations of deep sea containers
- Assisting with the completion/amendment of road freight bookings as required
- Arranging the stamping of T2L documentation
- Assisting with the completion of excise declaration
- Dock running when required
- Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft software
- IT Literate
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to identify and report problems
- Conscientious and have attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Good communicator
You will be on a rotating shift pattern as the office will be 24 hours, so this will include some night shifts.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email The Shipping Team on email@example.com.