The Accounts Administrator must be highly numerate and confident with client liaison. A large part of the role is the processing and preparation of fee invoices and working to targets. This is an important process within the overall service delivery that our client provides.Candidates must have a good eye for spotting errors in fee calculations.
This is a 3-month temporary role to start at the end of May/beginning of June and there may be a possibility of a permanent role after this period.
Salary: £25,750 Pro Rata
Hours and days: 3 to 4 full days (between Monday to Friday to suit you) 9am to 5:30pm
Main duties for the Accounts Administrator:
- Preparation of quarterly spreadsheets, working with Senior Managers
- Preparation of cash flows
- Liaising with managers and specialist staff to update spreadsheet of quarterly fee invoices with expected payments by month
- Preparation of monthly fee invoices for individual projects in MS Word/Excel, liaising with specialist staff
- Preparation of monthly fee invoicing summary for distribution to management
- Assist the accounts team with ad hoc work
Person spec for the Accounts Administrator:
- Good IT skills especially Word and Excel
- Strong administration and accounts experience
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate and well organised with the ability to prioritise work
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding company with a great reputation in Bromley.