Our client is looking for an experienced Data Centre Contracts Manager to join their team in Canary Wharf. Our client is looking for someone to manage and develop the on – site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team in a business critical operating environment. The contracts manager will also deliver a performance level which will achieve and beat the KPI’s and SLA’s that is set with the client’s contract. Our client is looking for the contracts manager to show leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met or exceeded. They are also expected to ensure that all staff on site are in compliance with the client’s requirements.
The role is a temporary position for 4 months offering £30.30 per hour.
The contracts manager will also be responsible for all the strategic and tactical aspects of the FM and critical environment operations including FM, electrical, mechanical, monitoring, control systems& security operations.
- Effectively lead management related activities including regular management meetings, development of operational procedures.
- Providing the highest quality services to clients
- Manage annual contract budgets and accounts.
- Produce site related financial activity and other statistical information,
- Be the point of contact during significant events
- Ensure the provision of Health and Safety at work inc working conditions and follow the policies.
- Ensure all absence is fully covered by suitably trained staff to ensure 24/7 coverage.
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Manage and deliver repairs and minor project works, as required, within the data centre.
- Reporting to the Account Manager / Area General Manager/ Business Unit Leader
- Responsible for all sub – contractors utilised on the contract.
The successful candidate will have the following.
- Managerial experience at facility Manager or Contract Manager within a critical environment.
- Must understand all the safety code related requirements relative to providing the service.
- Experience with health and safety risk assessments and control measures
- Experience of maintaining critical and temperature control conditioned environments
- Outstanding general education is essential ideal if it is to a degree level in electrical , mechanical or IT
If you feel you have the right skills or experience for this role then please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott, or call the office on 01543629090.