Data Management Assistant
Up to £21K + benefits + travel allowance
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally IT company, is seeking to appoint a Data Management Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for the POS data within the internal systems.
- Responsible for preparing and uploading of the POS Data into the right database on a weekly basis
- Upload data from files to SQL database and modify if anything.
- Maintain and update the relevant account lists and other necessary files for the upload
- Liaise with the internal system upload the POS data into Cognos from SQL database
- Provide market share and other reports through internal system for the sales and marketing department
- Provide analysis report for the sales department.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Ideal candidate would have:
- A' level or equivalent is desirable.
- The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within an office based role
- 2 years of experience using Microsoft Office would be ideal.
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with Qlikview and Cognos would be a big plus.
Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Fridays 8:30am to 3:30pm
Closing Date: 29th May 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.