Traffic Planner - VR/19809
The Company & Role:
Our client a privately owned and highly successful company that specialise in logistics, construction and maintenance are looking for a Traffic Planner to join their growing team in Crick.
This role operates on a 4 on, 4 off basis on 12 hour days. 7:30am -7pm.
- Effective planning and running of a fleet of vehicles and drivers
- Planning inbound and outbound deliveries and collections
- Issuing appropriate paperwork to Drivers at the beginning of shift
- Ensuring that completed paperwork is collected from Driver upon completion of each shift
- Updating Transport systems accurately and in real time as and when changes occur throughout the shift
- Accurately inputting manual customer orders into the system
- Maintaining regular communication channels with Drivers throughout shift and identifying issues that may affect the agreed delivery time
- Communicating any issues that may affect the agreed delivery time to relevant customer though the established channels
- Experience planning and running a fleet of vehicles and drivers
- Experience dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries and collections
- Good IT Skills
You will receive a salary dependant on experience plus benefits.
If you're interested, click apply to send over an up to date CV, or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com