***DELEGATE MANAGER VACANCY***
An immediate opening has arisen for an experienced Delegate Manager with Cvent experience.
Salary £24-26K depending on experience, benefits include health insurance and 25 days holiday
As a Delegate Manager you will create, manage and report on registration data using the current or client CRM platform and manage delegate communications.
Key responsibilities for the Delegate Manager include;
- Ensure that you are proficient in the use of Cvent Event Management Software
- Support the Client team in the preparation of RFP & Proposals
- Attend Client pitch / presentation as required
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required
- Communicate changes to Client structure as and when relevant
- Plan and produce project time-lines
- Manage communication of delegate status updates to clients
- Manage ongoing communication of data to suppliers
- Manage the checking and cleansing of all external data received from clients and/or suppliers
The ideal Delegate Manager will need;
- Must have solid knowledge of CVENT, StarCite, Crowdcompass or similar delegate registration / management experience
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Apply excellent attention to detail
This role would suit an experienced Delegate Manager who enjoys working collaboratively with their team within a creative and lively environment.