Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN)
£38,000 - £39,000 DOE
Permanent - 37.5 hours
The key responsibilities of our Deputy Care Home Manager include:
- Be responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all residents receive quality person centred and that care plans are fully maintained.
- Supporting the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
- Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Instructing staff in safe systems of work, fire safety and evacuation procedures, as well as the induction of new staff.
- Be responsible for monitoring each resident's state of wellbeing and being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs.
- Acting as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals involved in their wellbeing, acting upon requests and ensuring concerns or complaints are dealt with appropriately.
- Liaising with the Home Manager across the range of operational activity to be able to assume responsibility for managing the Home during the manager's scheduled and unscheduled absences, including marketing of the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
ANGEL - Aldershot
CVs to -
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.