Deputy Home Manager (RGN) Cannock - Staffordshire
- Up to 39 hours per week, will need to be flexible
- Up to £39k
- Mainly day time hours
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
- Career development
We have an amazing opportunity for a deputy care home manager, who has a RGN diploma. You will be working for a national care home provider. The ideal candidate will be assisting the home manager in providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
- Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
- Be responsible for monitoring each resident's state of well being and being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs.
- You will assist with maintaining the commercial success of the home and driving the home forward from its current overall rating with CQC
- Overseeing the wellbeing of up to 67 residents
- Making sure the ensure that the home runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- Build excellent relationships with the residents, visitors and staff
- Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
Do you have
- A Nursing qualification/ NMC
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record in management with a care home
- Must be able to cope with challenging residents
- Great communication skills
- Good leadership skills
If the answer is YES to all of the above - then we want to hear from you today. Please apply online or call Andrea on 07872468680
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.