We are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a lovely care home based in Exeter. My client is looking for a Deputy that is experienced at supporting the home manager in the running of the care home. This home is a medium sized residential home, with nursing and dementia services.
For an experienced Deputy Manager The organisation offers :-
- A great salary of £45,000
- Sick pay
- Free meals provided whilst on shift
- Free car parking
- Staff reward scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Management Training & Development Scheme
You will also be required to have: -
- Previous experience as a Deputy Home Manager, with the possibility or promitional opportunity in the future
- Able to demonstrate your strong leadership skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working to budgets
- Previous experience, developing person centred support services
- Good IT skills
In addition to the deputy home manager job description the key requirements for this role are:-
- Practical experience of implementing and ensuring a person-centred care approach to the people who live in the company’s homes in maintained
- Supporting in the on-going management and review of their end of life programme.
- Strong people management skills and experience to be able to build a positive working environment and a cohesive team involving all employees of the home
- The company is looking for someone who is solution focused, who can set realistic and achievable goals for themselves and others (essential)
- Managing the home on a day to day basis
- A great deal of involvment with family members
- Staff supervision
- Staff rota's
- Assement of future residents
Should this be a position of interest, please forward your CV to as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will eligible to an enhanced DBS check.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is a permanent only recruitment consultancy working on behalf of the hiring organisation.