We are currently seeking an ambitious Design Engineer to work for our client, a leading name in the design and manufacture of industrial cooling systems and engine coolers for a number of industries.
Recently subject to some exciting investment, you will be part of a growing and highly successful business with the opportunity to rapidly progress your career.
As Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
- The design of a variety of bespoke cooling systems for a number of prestigious clients.
- Understanding of standard Engineering processes.
- Rapid design and development of bespoke products.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng, Mechanical, Development or Innovation and Engineering.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, adaptable and reactive environment.
- 3D CAD preferably Creo, Pro-E, Pro/E, Pro-Engineer.
In return you will receive the following:
- Up to £30,000pa
- Opportunity of working in a sought after London location.
- Working for a rapidly growing business with a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.