Medical device start-up based in Cambridge and looking for a Creo / Proe design engineer experienced in new product development, high volume injection moulding, an understanding of mechanical design principles and novel mechanisms. Rapid prototyping, testing and a hands-on approach to product development.
This is a small and effective team of design engineers and mechanical engineers so you will be of the mindset of all striving for the same goal with creative thinking to resolve problems quickly in a fast paced environment.
As their design engineer you will have;
- A degree in product design, design engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in new product development
- An understanding of mechanical design principles and technical documentation.
- A creative design outlook.
- Able to design mechanisms
- Experience of a high volume manufacturing process.
- Able to use CAD - Creo / Proe as a design engineer.
Some desirable skills are;
- Previous as a design engineer with medical devices
- Product testing and risk management
- Additional graphics / CAD software, including Illustrator, Photoshop or Keyshot.
On a personal level, they would like someone with an interest in mechanical products and outgoing and motivated personality. Someone who enjoys being part of a team and a fast-paced environment with technical and commercial drivers.
If you are would like to apply for more information please click apply or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.