Consumables Engineer £45,000 Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a Consumables Engineer to join our client based near Redditch. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a regulated industry (ISO 13485, FDA 820.30) and with quality management systems. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Consumables Engineer include:
- Ability to lead and drive projects within the engineering department and in support of the operational department and manufacturers from concept to production ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- To be responsible for producing effective new product designs ensuring work is completed with the required level of engineering rigour to the timescales required by the project.
- Ensure compliance of designs to internal procedures and external regulations.
- To produce all necessary detailed CAD, engineering drawings, reports and plans to the relevant applicable standards
- Building and testing of prototypes
To be considered for the role of Consumables Engineer you will have:
- Relevant Degree qualification or proven experience within a regulated industry design sector.
- Experience of electromechanical design and working with fluid and air handling systems
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated/self-starter/resilient.
- Ability to produce technical reports and design control documentation
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com