As the Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high quality Drawings and Layouts using CAD packages.
- Getting the right design for the project, to obtain the most efficient solution for the customer, manufacturing and installation, adhering to CDM regulations.
- Producing accurate bill of materials for system entry.
- Producing installation instructions including drawing to ensure projects are built as
- Liaising with suppliers and internal support functions to obtain quotations for
- components, Installation and plant.
- Calculating and communicating variations to Project Management or sales.
- Minimum GCSE A-C in English, Science and Maths.
- Working knowledge of drawing software (AUTOCAD / BricsCAD).
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK).
- Working knowledge of design configuration software (SPEED / D360).
- Experience using 2D CAD software as a minimum.
- Understanding of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Understanding UDL and point loads and the impact on the design.
- Understanding of construction hazards.
If this sounds like the Design Engineer role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!