We are currently seeking exceptional and ambitious Motorsport/F1/High Performance Design Engineers with a degree in a relevant discipline to work for one of the world's most prestigious F1 teams in a role that is ideal for a Junior candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level.
As Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Design of mechanical and hydraulic vehicle components and systems to the highest standards.
- Design engineering of structural and non-structural composite components, including associated tooling, fixtures and jigs.
- Emphasis on close working with the reliability team to ensure quality and standards.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng, Mechanical, Development or Innovation design and Engineering.
- Experience of working for either an F1/Motorsport team, a component supplier company, or engineering of high performance vehicles (none large OEM)
- A passion for Motorsport/F1 and high performance vehicle technology.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, adaptable and reactive environment. Such as F1.
- 3D CAD preferably Catia V5 or V6.
In return you will receive the following:
- Up to £55,000 per annum and the opportunity of working with one of the leading names in the industry.
- Onsite Gym.
- Car discount scheme.
- A second to none career development plan alongside one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.