You will like
The opportunity to work PAYE in-house with a specialist roofing firm. They are a young, but growing, company who design and supply specialist roofing systems & solutions for the commercial and residential construction industry. You will be based from family-feel HQ in Alcester, Warks, near Redditch, Worcs.
You will like
The Designer Construction Roofing job itself where you will prepare and produce manufacturing and installation drawings for the fabrication and construction of the RoofSpace I-Roof or I House. The designer is to work alongside our client’s design team to ensure the design is approved prior to release of manufacturing drawings and site specific installation drawings.
- To create manufacturing drawings and material schedules for fabrication
- To create construction drawings for installation.
- To be responsive to on site queries and efficiently solve issues arising from site
- To be responsive to administrative and in house queries relating to scheduling of materials.
- To update the Design Department Workflow to ensure visibility of projects to other departments
You will have
- Experience within previous job roles
- Experience of Microsoft Office package (Outlook / Access / Word / Excel predominantly)
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally, written and verbal
- Able to work under own initiative
- A*-C grade in English and Maths at GCSE level or similar
- AutoCad user
- Experience of reading / understanding architectural drawing
You will get
- Salary Range £22-£25K
- Hours 40 per week, Mon-Friday
- Holidays 25 + 8 Bank Holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme – 2 x salary/4 x salary in pension scheme
- Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Benefits package (including retailer discounts)