Are you an organised individual, who is used to juggling multiple tasks to ensure everything is completed on time and to the required deadline. If you love working as part of a fast paced team and providing great customer service then this could be for you.
We are recruiting for a fantasitc organisation based in Wellington, Somerset who need a temporary despatch administrator initially for 2 months.
The role will involve;
- Processing Customer Orders
- Updating databases on delivery and order status
- Setting up and maintaining customer specific procedures and requirements for shipping from customer supplied handbooks.
- Booking transport, liaising with 3rd party contractors and ensuring planned orders are delivered on time within customer prescribed requirements
- Ensure any customer delivery queries or issues are fully investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Compile statistical / summary information and other documentation and distribute as requested
Excellent organisation and time management skills are required for this busy and varied role, you must be confident in speaking with customers and suppliers to ensure order needs are met on time and must be computer literate and able to accurate input details onto CRM systems and Excel spreadsheets.
This role is initially on a temporary basis for 2 months with the potential to be extended after this date depending on company requirements.
Rate of pay is £9.61 per hour on a full time basis
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.