Development Design Engineer
Salary based on Experience.
A world leading supplier of a specialist technology is seeking a Development Design engineer on the back of another fantastic year. This award-winning manufacturer offers a wide range product collection of equipment, including remote control equipment other maintenance technology.
As part of a team, the Development Design Engineer will be responsible for designing tooling and fixtures for production and offer technical support where required.
The Development Design engineer will be tasked in providing solutions and drawings using 3D modelling software to allow batch production including drilling, machining and jigs. Drawings will also allow members of the team to produce new tooling in a controlled manner.
Other responsibilities include providing support so that quality standards are adhered to, assisting subcontractors with the use of Company tooling and comply with HSE requirements.
Amongst other responsibilities, you will also develop and maintain Tooling priority, jig maintenance and jig scrappage programmes respectively.
- HND and above in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Experience in mechanical, electrical or hydraulic engineering.
- Experience of SolidWorks 3D CAD software.
- Ability to Problem-solve and troubleshoot with a 'can do' attitude.
- Good oral communication and listening skills.
Development Design Engineer Position benefits -
- Competitive starting salary (negotiable).
- Pension, health care, dental and annual leave package.
- Friendly working environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.