As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be:
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal and external parties who will deliver the campaign activity
- Working within a budget and report any potential overspend
- Deliver regular reports of campaign progress and results, including evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in digital marketing (ideally in mobile app market)
- Have the skill and energy to manage many third-party relationships with operators, app developers and agencies.
- Have experience of using app attribution platforms
- Have data analytics and insight background
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.