Role: Account Manager
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (subject to experience)
Our client is seeking a new Account Manager to join its growing team of marketing professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or an experienced Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step to join an award-winning full service agency. Specialising in business to business, they are a genuine full service agency that provides clients with a fully integrated approach to marketing & PR.
• To take responsibility for and manage the day-to-day running of a group of client accounts.
• Working with the Managing Director, provide clients with strategic marketing advice and direction.
• Attending client meetings and producing contact reports and detailed project briefs.
• To work closely with all the Agency teams (creative, digital, copywriting, social media) and provide support and guidance to ensure that client needs are met.
• To identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing clients – to grow the value of their accounts and ensure profitability is maintained and improved.
• Pursue new business opportunities both as part of the agency's tender team.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
• 2+ year’s relevant advertising/marketing agency experience in account handling.
• Experience in an integrated environment, working with small and large clients.
• A full understanding of the marketing mix; PR, advertising, digital, design & print, events, web, social media, research.
• PR experience including media / journalist liaison and campaign creating and delivery
• Experience of dealing with clients at a senior level.
• Confident, upbeat, resourceful and resilient.
• Experience of managing budgets and delivering profitability.
• Experience of tendering and procurement procedures
Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced with practical delivery skills
• The capacity to deliver marketing support effectively and efficiently
• An ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally, with the ability to sell ideas to team members and clients.
• A high level of interpersonal,organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
• A well-motivated self-starter who can innovate and solve problems at an appropriate level
• The ability to think outside the box with good creativity and thinking skills