Disability Analyst - Nurse, Physiotherapist, OT or Paramedic
Salary: £32,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Permanent contract - Full Time Hours - Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
- Complete medical assessments and detailed reports in a Consultation Centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two week period; followed by an individualised 12-16 week training package to support you through the learning curve.
- Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday - no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
- Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
- You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic.
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting.
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC).
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner.
- Strong computer and IT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Skills in report writing is beneficial.
The recruitment process
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
If you are interested in the Disability Analyst position and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.