This is an opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to join an industry leading manufacturing company. They focus on making sure their employees thrive and succeed within their position.
The main purpose of the role is to act as the primary resource for the Project Managers in providing control management on assigned projects within the Projects Department.
Duties of the Document Controller
- Deliver project control services in accordance with clients' requirements for projects.
- Transmittal of files to and from clients.
- Control and verification of incoming documentation.
- Good understanding of technical documentation for ensuring it is correct and complete.
- Electronic filing and archiving of documentation within the project.
- Control and manage electronic and hard copies between project team and external parties. Maintain traceability of project documentation.
- Prepare status reports for internal use and toward Clients.
- Preparation of final documentation packages for final handover to clients
- Assist in continuous improvement of control processes, procedures and information management as per ISO 9001:2008.
- Assist with bids, as may be needed from time to time.
Document Controller Personal Specification
- Previous experience in the same role is essential
- Ability to read and interpret files such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office programmes and databases
- Document management system experience is essential
- Oil & Gas or Nuclear markets experience is desirable
What you will get in return:
The Document Controller is supported by a motivated Manager and Team within an excellent working environment. The successful candidate can also expect Onsite Free Parking, 33 days holiday, Pension scheme up to 8%, Life Assurance (4x Salary), Employee assistance programme, Company Rewards, Cycle to work scheme and an early finish on Fridays.